Why Can’t I See GOD?
Where Is GOD?
A million dollar
question! But a question bigger and greater than this is – does anyone else
exist other than the rich / famous / powerful?
Let’s try and answer
both the questions, beginning with the first one.
First Assumption – HE
must be in the vaults and offices of the rich and powerful because they are
getting richer and mightier day by day, year after year.
Third Assumption –
Actually this should have been the first. But, it was too clichéd.
As everybody says and
loves to believe, is that, HE is everywhere, all encompassing, omniscient. HE
is there in every grain of sand; every drop of water; every living being. HE is
watching over everybody; HE is listening to everybody.
So, all the three
assumptions indicate that GOD does exists!!
But, I don’t belong to
the categories mentioned in first two assumptions and the third one is doubtful
to me.
Therefore,
If GOD exists, then I
don’t and can't see HIM either. Because I’m not EVERYBODY.
No comments:
Post a Comment