Friday, 28 February 2014

7 laddoos

Once upon a time, there was a husband and his wife. The husband asksd his wife, " make some besan ke laddoos as I feel like eating something sweet." The wife replies, "I will be able to make only a few laddoos as there is little gram flour left."

So, the wife prepares 7 laddoos. In the evening, after the dinner she places 7 laddoos on the table. Both husband and wife start fighting over the number of laddoos each will have. The wife declares, "I  will have 4 laddoos and the rest is for you." The husband, not wanting to lag behind, also declares, "No, I will have 4 laddoos and the rest is for you." After much bickering, they fail to reach any conclusion. 

After thinking for sometime, the husband says this- "There is a way out to this situation. Lets stay unmoved for sometime i.e, neither of us should move, speak or do any kind of activity." Wife agrees to it.

They go and lie down on their veranda. None of them moves for quite sometime. Neighbors, passing by, think that both have them have died. They prepare for the cremation of the couple. 7 people come forward to take their bodies to cremation ground. 

As the neighbors are about to light their pyres, the wife gets up and says -" Ok. You eat four and I'll eat three."

Neighbors bolt out of the cremation ground screaming "GHOSTS!!!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment